A Design of Mars 2076: A Student-Centered Aerospace Curriculum
Purpose of the Study
This study will seek to discover how aerospace science curriculum projects can contribute to the higher-order learning of students in a period of vast education reform.
Objectives of the Study
To accomplish this purpose the following objectives must be met:
1. Sixty educators will participate in the “Mars 2076” activity project.
2. The participating educators must complete answers to the provided questionnaire.
3. Selected educators will be interviewed about the project.
4. Case studies will be made of two interviewees.
5. The qualitative responses will be categorized.
6. Major themes found among the categorized responses will suggest strengths
and weaknesses in the project.
7. Improvements suggested by participants will be implemented into the revised small-group, interactive project.